LIV is looking for a confident, experienced web developer looking to share their chops with a small, passionate team changing how viewers interact with live streamed games in real-time.
Your work will contribute to changing how the world interacts with live streamed games, and we'll expect you to take pride in your work here, keenly learn and grow along with us.
If you feel like you'd be a great team fit, but don't meet 100% of the requirements, please apply anyways! :)
- Work closely with the team to ideate and implement the front-end of the LIV Platform.
- Take ownership on delivering a 'Nintendo-polished' experience on the web.
- Treat the front-end with the same care and attention as you would a game interface.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You need to be able to both give, and take critical feedback without ego.
- Commitment to ongoing code quality maintenance & documentation.
- If it's broken, throw it out and do better
- To be highly self-disciplined & directed.
- May your commits be small and frequent.
- A deep understanding of browser technologies.
- We're talking lower level than <popular MVC framework
- Two or more years of professional working experience.
- Be passionate about virtual reality, live streaming and/or games.
- Experience with WebGL or OpenGL.
- Experience with UI/UX Design and/or Interaction Design.
- Have a degree related to Computer Science.
- Have a portfolio of work that we can nose through.
- Come from a background of live streaming and/or bulletin boards/forums.
- Play lots of any kind of games. Board games, VR games, tabletop RPGs, PC games.. any kind of games really!
- Own a VR headset.