We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer that wants to own our interaction language on the web (and potentially across the board!) as we continue to build a new generation of live gaming entertainment.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring experimentation to your life, and pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web.
We are not running against a deadline -- we are working towards a vision for what the end user experience should feel like. With that in mind...
- Create a playful and juicy interface that delights our players at every interaction.
- Create the visual design identity for LIV
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You need to be able to both give, and take critical feedback without ego.
- Courage to experiment and help us shape the future of live streaming interactivity on the front-end design side.
- We want to create an on-line experience that is indistinguishable from that of a game.
- Willingness to iterate fast.
- We only want to push interfaces that we are proud to show off.
- To be highly self-disciplined & directed.
- Two or more years of professional working experience.
- Proficiency with your design software of choice.
- Be passionate about virtual reality, live streaming and/or games.
If you feel like you'd be a great team fit, but don't meet 100% of the requirements, please apply anyways! :)
- Experience designing for different languages.
- Experience creating video game art.
- Experience in motion design.
- Have a degree related to UI/UX/game design.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- Come from a background of streaming, bulletin boards/forums or watch live streams.
- Play lots of any kind of games. Board games, VR games, tabletop RPGs, PC games.. any kind of games really!
- Own a VR headset.