We are looking for a generalist designer (2D/3D.. show us what you got!) who wants to inject their soul into our product(s) as we continue to build a new generation of live gaming entertainment.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring experimentation to your life, and push the boundaries of how people interact in live streamed games.
We are not running against a deadline -- we are working towards a vision for what the end user experience should feel like. With that in mind...
- Work with lead artist to help hone in and drive the stylistic direction of our <unannounced> project.
- Rapidly iterate on mocks and show&tell your ideas with the team.
- Inject joy into LIV products!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You need to be able to both give, and take critical feedback without ego.
- Courage to experiment and take risks with your art.
- We want to create a world that is unique and draws people in.
- Willingness to iterate fast.
- We only want to push products that we are proud of.
- To be highly self-disciplined & directed.
- Two or more years of professional working experience.
- Proficiency with your software of choice.
- Be passionate about virtual reality, live streaming and/or games.
If you feel like you'd be a great team fit, but don't meet 100% of the requirements, please apply anyways! :)
- Experience designing in different styles.
- Experience creating video game art.
- Experience in motion graphics.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- Come from a background of streaming, bulletin boards/forums or watch live streams.
- Play lots of any kind of games. Board games, VR games, tabletop RPGs, PC games.. any kind of games really!
- Own a VR headset.